How Well Do You Know Your Husband?
Marriage is a union of two unique individuals. As we spend time together over the years, we notice, but sometimes forget to "appreciate" our differences. Take a little time and answer the following light-hearted questions to re-discover the special attraction you have for your spouse. Take a minute and thank God for the things you like about your spouse and for the special bonds that hold you together. Perhaps you can pick something below and let your husband know what it is you like about him. And yes, you can actually tell him!
1. What was the neatest thing he ever did for you on your birthday?
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
4. What's the nicest thing he has done for you in the middle of the night?
5. Where did he go to high school? What were his activities?
6. If he could buy you anything, what would it be?
7. If he were able to plan a trip anywhere, where would he go?
8. What is his favorite thing about you?
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
10. What is his sweetest name for you?
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is it that makes him smile?
13. What outfit does he look the best in?
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you've always wanted to do for him?
16. What is his heritage?
17. You make him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
18. How did he propose to you?
19. What could the two of you spend hours doing together?
20. What is one unique talent he has?
Now try your best to come up with 10 things you like and appreciate about him. I suggest you write them down and share them with him. I know 10 is a lot, but if you try, you just might make it!
My husband and I did this recently for each other and it rekindled a sweetness and appreciation that sometimes slips away in the busyness and harsh realities of life. It won't happen by chance, so take a minute and deliberately put your love into action. Send a card or email for no reason at all! You can title it: "You're a 10!" Have fun celebrating what you like about him and he just might be amazed at the results!
Copyright © 2008-2014 Debbie Reynolds Harper
"Debbie, I love your vision of "myfrienddebbie".com. I am amazed of your gifts and talents. It is very professional and I think it will be a blessing to many women. You know we need it in this world! God Bless You, "
Post Your Comment...